lördag 17 januari 2015

Inspiration Wednesday

Hi! :)


When I first started art journaling I found a lot of inspiration, and learned a lot, from Donna Downeys Inspiration Wednesday videos that she posted once a week for free.

And now she brought them back, for a small membership cost, and I joined in! Eeek! :) This is soo exciting!


I bought my journal from Donna and I've added an extra signature to my journal, since the workshop is for 25 weeks. Love how thick it feels now, can't wait to feel it when it's all filled up with 25 Inspiration Wednesdays. Yum! :)


I've added the second signature with the help from this video, and I used a purple ribbon. :) Cute!


A detail of the journal - the luscious fabric covered button. Love the colors - Orange, green, pink and teal. :) 


My journal is ready, and I'm ready to start this artistic journey. Bring it on! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar