lördag 19 april 2014

Sweet Nellie

Today I wanted to show you a scrap lift I did over on the SWEScrap blog.


It is a layout about my brothers cute dog - Nellie, who is no longer with us.

 
Photo borrowed from Mison.

This is the amazing layout done by Mison, that I was inspired by. I just love how she works with different mediums and getting messy. It is so inspiring. :)


I started the background by misting over a mask from the Crafter Workshop - Tile Texture, with two different mists in green and pink.


After that I added a lot of stripes of wasi tape, some stamping and mist dripping - to make it more messy. :)


With all the messiness going on, I wanted the title to stand out.. so I used white thickers for the title.


For the butterflies I used Liquitex medium - Blended Fibers over a mask. You can color that medium, but if you keep it clear it creates a cool soft effect that I really like. 


Look at all the yummy layers! Love! :)

Have a great day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar