torsdag 20 februari 2014

Working out

In December last year we scrap lifted on of the girls from the Design Team over on SWEScrap.

 

This is my version....


...of AnnaEs double layout.

I like all the pattern paper squares and photos. That she manages to get so many photos on one layout, without making it look too much.


I also love the circles on Anna layout... so I lifted that as well. :) I added three different colors of Distress Ink pad (Broken China, Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade) over a polka dot mask. I also added some enamel dots, rhinestones and pebbles. Cute! :)


The layout is about a vacation in 2010 with some of my friends. We filled a car with happy people and drove down to La Rochelle in France. :) We spent a week there, and I really love that cute little town. Every morning me and Laura went out running and working out. It was so great to see the town waking up in the morning, and it was a great start to the day.



I just need to add another photo, cause this makes me sooo happy! :) Yummy colors and circles! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar