tisdag 14 januari 2014

New Years Resolution

This year will be a great one! :)

I see a lot of fun stuff happening in the near future... and to get me there I have set up a couple of goals for myself... or if you would like to call them - New Years Resolutions.

Created for Scrap-Perra.

I made an Art Journal page with my resolutions... one of them are to continue on my path to a healthier life. I know, not an unusual resolution at this time of the year. But I started on this path in july, and I intend to continue on it... since I haven't reached my goal jet.


I wrote them down on a tag, and put the tag in a pocket from SNAP. I just love these pockets... they come in happy colors and they are very versatile. 


This page started as a mop up page, as one of many... but I have learned to control my mop up pages now, so that they don't get to messy... if that is possible. ;)

I have worked with modeling paste over a TCW mask - Wedding ring, and then I added Lumiere acrylic paint in three different colors over three different masks.


The letters a old ones from Sassafras Lass, that I covered with 3D accent.... and some doodling. 


As decorations I added yellow snowflakes, that I made myself with fusible beads. :)

What are your goals for this year?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar