torsdag 16 januari 2014

CHA 2014

Last weekend it was a big happening in California for crafters like me - the Craft and Hobby Association 2014!

I would love to go there sometime. :) But since I wasn't there this time... I go through Youtube, and often Noell Hymans youtube channel, to find demos from my favorite girls when it comes to crafting and inspiration. :)


First, I neeeed to show you this video with Dyan Reavely. Love the colors of her new mists... but I'm also thinking: What are the difference from her earlier colors? Need to get me some of the masks and stamps. :) And did you see when she adds white mists onto her Ink Spray Pad - soooo coool! I need to try that.

  

Ranger Ink has a new signature designer - Dina Wakely. So excited for her, since I love what she creates. And she got to do a Mixed Media Line of yummy products...


... so I needed to show you one more video where she shows how she makes her layered backgrounds. I love that! :)  


Here is a video with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer at the Crafters Workshops booth. She designs mask and stencils (I'll never know the difference...) for them. And she also creates amazing Art Journals. In this video she shows us how she creates a background with acrylic paint and masks. Happy happy happy! :)

And then there is always the one and only - Tim Holtz. :) Ranger comes with a lot of new releases... what I mostly think I need to get is the new alcohol inks (I would love to play with them again) and the new round mini distress ink tool (will work lovely with inks and paints on stencils).

And one final video... Wendy Vecchi designs Rangers Acrylic ink pad. In this video she plays with the re-inkers for those ink pads, Gold Metallic Mixative, special stamping paper and rubbin' alcohol (what is that in Swedish?). Will this technique work with alcohol inks? Need to try that. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar