onsdag 23 oktober 2013

Inspiration Journal - Layered Composition with Donna D

So then let me tell you about my third day at Stockholm Scrap & Mixed Media Class.


The store that was there was Skaparlusten, and look at this Steampunk Barbie that one of their DTmembers has made. Isn't it cooool?!

I want to make one! :)

The class that I took on Sunday evening was Inspiration Journal - Layered Composition with Donna Downey.


It's like watching an Inspiration Wednesday live. Amazing! :)


We worked with different techniques and mediums. I learned a lot, and watching Donna created is so inspiring. :)

When there was about 30 minutes left of the class, Donna wanted to give us a real challenge. She handed out photos of abstract paintings that she'd found on Pinterest, and we got 10 minutes to interpret that painting. The photo of the painting is on the right, and my interpretation is at the bottom. A bit stressful and fun! :) 


Then she gathered up the photos, and handed them out again... and we got 10 more minutes with a different abstract painting. Then we went around the room trying to find the other interpretation of the same painting. It was so much fun seeing how different they got. My interpretation is the one on top - a man leaning against a tree, and then at the bottom is the other girls interpretation - a mountain top... Fun! :)

"Look at this. This is how you do it."

Thank you so much, Donna, for coming to Sweden! You are such a big inspiration for me. :)

This is one of the pages that I did during the class - a Donna inspired lotus flower. I like it, but it feels like I need to put some finishing touches on it.


This is what my nails looked like when I got home... I had to use nail polish remover to make them ready for work...

I'll say as Donna - LIVE INSPIRED! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Tack för att du har lagt ut bilder. Ser så roligt ut. Jag var på Donnas Big 40 och hade gärna gått den här med. Jätte härliga bilder och art work. Jenny

    SvaraRadera