lördag 18 maj 2013

Exhausted

Here is an Art Journal that I created for the technical challenge over at the Swedish inspirational blog - SweScrap, a couple of weeks ago. The challenge was to use hexagons as the main thing on your Art Journal/layout.


The hexagon is kind of a new geometrical shape in the scrapbook world, and it has grown on me. I like it! :)


Look at all the layers on this. I love that! :)

The quote is from one of the Dylusions stamps, that I borrowed. Doesn't she look kind of bored? The girl and the rest of the cut outs are from a paper pad from Websters page, I think... 


I doodled some hexagones through a TCW mask. As this shape has grown on me, I have just started to love this mask. :) But mainly I use it for doodling instead of misting. I doodled with a black and and a white pen.

I found a wasi tape with a kind of old fashioned feeling to it, that I put on my page, and a wasi tape with notes on as well. 


The background for this page, is one that I did a long time ago. The technique didn't work as it should, and I didn't know what was wrong. But now I have learned some more, and I should have put gesso on the page first. I like how it turned out, anyway. 


This is the tutorial that inspired me to do this background, but as I said... It didn't work as it should. And the colors didn't end up as bright as the should do. I might need to try this again.:)


But the funny thing is, that even though the mists in the background is so colored out/bleached out. There is still enough color left to make the modeling paste pick it up and turn green. Those Dylusions mist is funny. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar