fredag 15 mars 2013

Day Glo - Scraps of Darkness

Today it's the Reveal day for the Scraps of Darkness March kit for 2013:

Day Glo

"In restless dreams I walked alone - Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp - I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light - That split the night
And touched the sound of silence"                ~Simon & Garfunkel
                                                                              

 Kit Ingredients:
**5 double sided papers from Prima's Sunrise Sunset collection
**5 double sided papers from SEI's Mia Bella collection
**Prima Sunrise Sunset Zipper Flowers
**Prima Sunrise Sunset Say It In Crystals Gem Sheet
**Prima Sunrise Sunset Wood Clip Embellishments
**Prima Vintage Mechanicals - Vintage Clock Face Small
**Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger - Fall Leaf
**Gina's Designs Chipboard Geometric Corners - designed exclusively for Scraps of Darkness
**SEI 12 x 12 Velvet Paper - Asparagus
**SEI Mia Bella 12 x 12 Postcards Perforated Sheet
**An inspirational new sketch by Suepup, created just for our Day
Glo kit

Can't wait to get this kit on my craft table. :) I've seen Finnabairs papers, but haven't been able to play with them yet. Since I love her style, I guess I will love her paper.

And so to the two add ons that I will be working with, since I'm one of the educators:
 

 The Color Add-On 
Our exclusive signature Color Add-On Kit includes Prima Sunrise Sunset 6"x6" designer stencil designed by Finnabair - Doily and 2 different colors of Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mists: Apricot and Banana Pudding


The Creativity Add-On
Our Creativity Add-On Kit includes mixed media items and projects to help you get a little more creative with your main kit.  This month we have a Gina's Designs ATC Shrine, Prima Sunrise Sunset Collection Wood Buttons, Prima Vintage Mechanicals Mini Flowers, and Viva Decor Inka Gold (Silver).
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar