tisdag 19 februari 2013

Scraps of Darkness Reveal Day

Today it is the Reveal Day for the February kit over at Scraps of Darkness. Yeah! :)


Let me introduce to you - Simple Pleasures!

I just love the color scheme, and there seams to be a lot of fun stuff to do Art Journals with. The keys, the book pappers, the tags, the die cuts and so on - We are going to have so much fun with this kit, aren't we? :)


The Color add on contains three mists from Art Anthology, and a lovely stencil from Donna Downey. Fun! :)


In the Creativity add on are some of my favorite paints, that was also included in the Dec 2012 kit, but in different colors. The Art Anthology Dimensional Gel paints are so yummy and thick. :)


Here is a tutorial where I'm working with the Dec 2012 kit, and the Dimensional Gel Paint. You can here in my voice how much I love them. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar