tisdag 26 februari 2013

Creative Moments

I just wanted to give you a little tip... There will be a really fun and inspiring Scrap Event here in Sweden in the end of August 2013. 


So I know I'm going! Will you join me? :)

Where: Stockholm, Sweden
When: 31 aug-1 sep 2013

If you want to be a part of this, send an email to creativemoments@scrap-perra.se

Crop
There will be a crop at the same time, for about 50-60 people. :)

Workshop with these amazingly talented women:
Nathalie Kalbach
Birgit Koopsen
Janna Werner
Åsa Danielsson

I will have trouble deciding witch workshops to take.... I need definitily to take the Uber-Acrylic class for Nat, and a Copic class for Åsa would be so much fun to learn, and Birgit and Janna are so creative so I need to meet them as well and get some of their inspiration... I just need to see how much they will cost me.... :)

For more information, please, visit Scrap-Perras web site.

1 kommentar:

  1. Detta verkar ju askul, får se lite hur det går med den nya bebisen att vara borta och så men jag gissar att det blir i stockholm. Kul med Janna Werner, har inte hört talas om henne förut men hon blev ny favorit direkt!

    SvaraRadera