måndag 29 oktober 2012

My first video tutorial

This is an Art Journal page that I've already shown you. It is made for a challenge on Scrapptorgets Cyber Crop, a couple of week ago.


The challenge was to use three of everything you use on the page.  That is why, in the video, I use the Big Pit Pen on my texture stamps instead of a black stamp pad that I normally use. But it worked fine using that pen, so now I have even more colors to stamp with. :)

I used: 
  • Three distress ink pads - Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick 
  • Three different pens - scarlet lime black, Faber Castell Big Pit Pen Walnut brown and Deep scarlet red.
  • Three masks - Chevron, Mini Blazonry, Mini Frag Flower
  • Three words - I love Creativity
  • Three hearts
  • Three texture stamps - She art, Graffiti, Chicken wire 


So here is my first video tutorial - ever.... Be nice! :/

Please, leave me a comment about what you thought about my video. I know that I need to save it in higher resolution, but other comments.... Do you like the length of it? What do you think of the fast forward part? I talked through the whole video, but then it was 20 minutes long... Would you prefer it to be 20 minutes, with more explaining or like this? Do you want more close ups?


The word "love" fit perfectly in the little heart.

I created texture on the thicker letters with my She art stamp from Christy Tomlinson and, as I mentioned before, the Faber Castell Big Pit Pen. 


Here is a close up of all the layers I created with the masks, the ditress ink pads and the texture stamps.


Those hearts came out so cute... Love the little doodling around them. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Å vad kul. Får återkomma ftån en dator. Får inte upp filmen på plattan

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag tycker du gjorde ett bra jobb. Bra vinkel på kameran. Gillar att du vågade prata - själv gillar jag inte att göra det. Jag svamlar då bara mest. Längden är bra. Man orkar inte titta mycket längre alla gånger. Du har bra inzomning på sidan. Närmare behövs inte för det här. Det var väl bara några gånger man inte såg vad du gjorde (målade på stämpeln) men du kom nog på dig själv senare.

    Funderar på ljudet. Har du en microfon kanske? Ibland hörs du mycket dåligt. Så musiken. Bra val! Satt och diggade samtidgit.

    SvaraRadera