måndag 10 september 2012

Maybe Superwoman

The theme of Sodalious Art Journal Challenge #9 is MAYBE.

I found a quote I wanted to use for an Art Journal a while ago. I have a notebook where I keep my scrapbooking/Art Journal ideas and this was the perfect quote for this theme challenge. It is a quote by Eminem - an american hiphop artist.

I changed it slightly... his quote was written in past tense and was about superman... But I like it better this way. :)


Sometimes you need to think happy and powerful thoughts about yourself. To build you confidence. It is a great way to make a powerful page.

I like how this page makes me feel - It makes me feel strong, like superwoman. :)


I found a great picture of a superwoman on google. And I wanted to incorporate that picture in the background.


So I started the page by adding acrylic paint in similar color and position as with the picture.

I didn't have any black acrylic paint at home (need to put that on my shopping list :) so I poured some black marble dylusions mist out of the bottle. And painted with that - it worked fine.


I used some white rub ons to create some texture on this page. Otherwise this page is kind of "plain", not much texture at all.


I doodled some around the words with a black pen and made a frame around the page with some small white dots.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar